Background

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Up, up, and away!!

Discovery Launch here we come!!! We got our tickets today to be on the NASA Causeway for the launch. It was our third and final try and we were finally successful. Feel sorry for all those that were not as I know there were many. If we hadn't been able to get these we would have gone to Space View Park which is twice as far away but has a good view. This is a trip of a lifetime for sure and my daughter is very excited as this is both her birthday and Christmas present.

Any of you prayer people out there if you think of it please say one for great weather and nothing to delay the launch. Its a small thing but God cares about my small things as well as my big ones - so praise to Him! He is good!

1 comment:

  1. Yea!!!!! I am so happy for you! I know you will have a blast! (pun intended! lol)

    ReplyDelete