Tuesday, July 20, 2010
CCC #6 - Collage - Transformed
This was a rush job for me. Only two days to complete the challenge - but it was fun while it lasted!
For this challenge I started with a rather large 'C' that I was going to do something with but after I got it home it just wasn't flowing the way I wanted it to. I finally gave up and went to bed. But once again the late night attack came and I found myself up at between 1:30 & 4 a.m. I'm starting to think that's when I'm the most creative because I was able to put this card together fairly quickly. Its either that or I need to stop doing these challenges because its waking me up at night and I can't sleep until I finish! ;o) My ingredients included K & Company Studio K paper, a metal butterfly that Linda gave me in a package with other stuff, an old dictionary page, a couple of prima flowers with snap brads for the centers, and tumbled glass and tea dye distressed inks.